Self contained accommodation
5th September, 2013
Located just off the heart of the main road in Echoland where you will find nightlife, restaurants and shops, Snowbeds Chalet is one of the best positioned self contained accommodations in Hakuba. Updated for this season, this 3 bedroom house boasts a large kitchen, fast speed wifi, satellite LCDTV and comfy feather down doonas. Starting at just Y5,000/person/night it is also one of the most reasonably priced chalets as well.
The closest ski resorts are Happo One and 47/Goryu which are between 5-10 minutes away by free shuttle. The shuttles stop just a round the corner so everywhere is easy to get to.
- 3 western bedrooms
- Coffee maker
- Lounge/Dining room
- Chalet wide free wireless internet access
- Large bathroom with both bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Washing machine
- All towels and linen supplied
- 32" flat screen - Eng/Jap satellite TV
- Complimentary beer, champagne and grocery pack on arrival
- Instant access to the biggest concentration of restaurants and bars in Hakuba
- Two bedrooms can be made as twins or doubles
- One bedroom double only
- All rooms have cupboard storage for bags and wardrobe.
Check it out Chalet Snowbeds
"Mitch, I have been slack in messaging you and thanking you for personal touch as we enjoyed your chalet and the amazing Hakuba and Echo land. The chalet is amazing and superbly cozy and is a tucked away little gem. We all had a ball and loved the snow experience totally. We have already talked of when next we get back there again; I think we have probably seen close to the best on offer anywhere in the world, so going somewhere else would just not cut it and Echoland was just so safe, charming, cozy, easy and quiet, What more could be asked for!
Thanks for the experience and hands on touch. Appreciated hugely."